Why does my webcam only show a black screen?
You might need to change some settings in Flash to get your webcam working properly. Please follow these steps to change your Flash settings.
- Right-click (for PC) or control-click (for Mac) anywhere on an open VoiceThread.
- Select Settings from the list that appears to open your Flash settings.
- Click on the image of a camera (the icon farthest to the right).
- From the drop-down menu, select the correct webcam:
- Built-in Mac webcam: USB Video Class Video
- Built-in PC webcam: Integrated Webcam
- External Webcam: Select the name of the webcam you're using.