- How do I leave comments on a VoiceThread?
- Why isn't my comment working properly?
- How do I edit a comment?
- How do I delete a comment on a VoiceThread?
- What are the time limits for a comment?
- What are Identities and how do I use and create them?
- How do I add phone-commenting minutes to my VoiceThread account?
- Why doesn't the Comment button appear?
- Why can't I see anyone else's comments?
- Can I change the order of (reorder) comments?
- M/5 Commenting
Learn more about recording voice comments with a microphone, with a phone, or via an uploaded audio file, video comments with your webcam, or text commenting the old-fashioned way.
Recording a comment on a VoiceThread is now multi-modal with multi-media inputs! We call it "M/5 Commenting." As you're recording a voice or webcam comment, navigate to other slides to create an unparallelled feeling of presence for viewers in an asynchronous environment. All movements between slides are recorded as part of your comment.
Take a look at this video to see the basic features of VoiceThread in action: Introduction to VoiceThread.
Download the printable Viewing and Commenting Guide.