- How do I navigate a VoiceThread?
- How do I leave comments on a VoiceThread?
- How can I see all the slides in a VoiceThread at once?
- How do I play a VoiceThread?
- How do I close a VoiceThread?
- How do I listen to comments on a VoiceThread?
- How do I zoom into a slide in a VoiceThread?
- How can I view a VoiceThread in fullscreen mode?
- How does the timeline on the bottom of the VoiceThread work?
- How can I share the VoiceThread I'm viewing with others?
- How can I embed the VoiceThread I am viewing into another site/blog?
- How can I see more VoiceThreads from the creator of a particular VoiceThread?
- How can I tell when a VoiceThread was created?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to a VoiceThread? What does that mean?
- How does the final slide of a VoiceThread work?
What are your choices when you're watching a VoiceThread? From commenting options, zooming in, learning when a VoiceThread was created, watching a VoiceThread for new comments, and even closing the VoiceThread to get back to your MyVoice page, these articles address the most common questions about looking at a VoiceThread. For an overview about using VoiceThread, take a look at this tutorial: Introduction to VoiceThread.
Download the printable Viewing and Commenting Guide.