If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking the “Need Password” link on the sign-in page.
If you are already signed into your account, change your password by following these steps:
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “My Account” from the menu.
- Click “Change” next to your current password.
- Enter your current and new passwords.
- Click the light gray “change” button to confirm.
Note: If your institution uses external authentication, you will not see the option to update your password on this page. If you need to reset your local VoiceThread password for any reason, please do so here: http://voicethread.com/reset/