Media can be imported directly from a number of sources, including your own Google Drive, Flickr, the Khan Academy, and the New York Public Library. Some institutions may have Kaltura integrated, allowing you import your Kaltura videos directly into VoiceThread. You can also import directly from other VoiceThreads you’ve created or that have been shared with you. Images and videos from public services are Creative Commons licensed and can be used by any VoiceThread member.
To access these libraries:
- Create or edit a VoiceThread.
- Click on the “Add Media” button.
- Select “Media Sources” from the menu.
- Click on the source from which you’d like to import media.
- Sign in to that service if required.
- Browse through or search these libraries to find the media you’d like to import.
Note: Administrators of K-12 licenses can disable Flickr and the New York Public Library. If those items are missing for you, this is the most likely reason why.