Renewing your license
VoiceThread offers several types of license. If you have a K-12 Single Educator License, a monthly Business Individual License, or a monthly Business Team License, your subscription renews automatically each billing cycle. The credit card VoiceThread has on file will be charged. Learn more about updating your credit card information and how you can cancel your automatic renewal.
If you have any other license type, you will need to renew your license manually. 30 days before the expiration date, all Administrators and the billing contact for the license will receive an email reminder. We’ll also remind you closer to the expiration date to help prevent any lapse in access.
- Sign into your VoiceThread account.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “Account” from the menu.
- Click on the “Purchases” tab.
- Click on the green “Renew” or “Reactivate” button.
- Proceed through the secure check-out process.