Administrator for the District (Pro Educator account)
The Administrators for a District License are the only users who can see and manage both Student and Pro Educator accounts for the entire district. The Administrators can set default district rules or perform financial transactions. They also have Administrator status for every School Organization under the District. The primary tasks of the District Administrators are to:
- Create accounts for other Administrators (if the district uses manual account creation).
- Promote other educators to Administrator status for each School Organization.
- Set the default rules for the District Organization.
- Move existing users from one School Organization to another as necessary.
- Delete or remove users who are no longer members of the district from the District Organization.
Any current District Administrator can make any other Pro Educator a District-level Administrator, as well.
Click here to find everything you need to know about being an Administrator for your District License.
Administrator for a School (Pro Educator account)
The Administrators for each School Organization can see and manage both Student and Pro Educator accounts in that one school. In addition, the Administrators will be the ones responsible for creating accounts and changing the school’s settings. The primary tasks of the School Administrators are to:
- Create new user accounts (if the district uses manual account creation).
- Set the rules for the School Organization if they differ from the District settings.
- Allocate export credits to users who need them.
School-level Administrators can only manage their own School Organizations. They cannot manage other School Organizations or perform managerial tasks at the District level. Any current School-level Administrator can make another Pro Educator in the Organization a School-level Administrator, as well.
Click here to find everything you need to know about being a School Administrator for your District License.
Educator (Pro Educator account)
All educators get Pro Educator accounts, but not all of them are Administrators. Those who are not Administrators have limited access to the Manager for their respective schools. They will see students’ accounts, but they will not be able to see or manage other Pro Educator accounts. They can create Class Groups for sharing and edit students’ names, email addresses, Identities and passwords.
Click here to find everything you need to know about being an Educator in your District License.
Student (Student account)
Students have no access to the Manager.