Individual slides can have titles of their own. These titles appear at the top of the VoiceThread when it plays.
From the Edit Page
- Go to the Edit page.
- Click on the slide you want to title.
- Click on the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner of that slide thumbnail.
- Enter your title.
Note: You can also add a hyperlink to your title so that your viewers can click on it to be taken to an external webpage. Enter a URL in the “Links to” field to do this.
From an open VoiceThread
- Click on the postcard icon at the bottom of the VoiceThread.
- Drag a slide onto the “Edit” button on the left, and drop it.
- Enter a title in the “Title” field.