Getting around in a VoiceThread
From an open VoiceThread, you can listen to and read comments, record comments of your own, and navigate through the various slides. Below is a list of the elements and features available on an open VoiceThread slide.
- Thread overview: Takes you to a list of all slides in this VoiceThread so you can navigate to other sides quickly.
- Previous slide and Next slide: Allows you to move to the next slide or previous slide in this VoiceThread.
- Comments on slide “Title”: Level 2 heading describes how many comments are on this slide and the title of the slide in quotes.
- Image of any visual content on the slide.
- Expand & play: Expand the visual media to full size and/or play a video or audio slide.
- Edit slide: If you own this VoiceThread or have edit access, click this button to pull up the interface for editing this slide.
- + Add comment: Add a new comment to this slide.
- List of comments: Level 3 heading for each comment on this slide. Includes commenter’s name and the type of comment recorded. Beneath the header is the date and time the comment was recorded.
- Expand comment and replies: Expand a comment to listen to audio recordings or read text comments. Expand replies to open any comments recorded reply to this comment.
- Reply comment: Any reply comments are indented beneath the original comment. Click on “Expand comment” to listen to or read reply comments.