Using your webcam to create a slide
From the Create Page
The webcam option allows you to take a still photograph of yourself or to record a video directly onto the slide.
- Click the “Add Media” button.
- Select “Webcam Photo” or “Webcam Video” from the menu.
- Click the button to take your picture or begin recording your video after the countdown.
- For a video, click “Save” after you review what you’ve recorded.
From an open VoiceThread
- Click on the postcard icon at the bottom of the VoiceThread.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Click on the webcam button.
- Record your video, and click “Stop recording” when you’re done.
- Click “Save” to save your recording.